Windsor House I and II are family owned and operated assisted living care homes. The staff of a facility is one of the most important elements of a quality facility. We have two administrators who must continue their education in order to maintain their licenses. Both administrators, John and Andy have been with Windsor House for many years. our House Manager, John is very knowledgeable on medications and all the aspects of running a care home. We also have several caregivers on staff who have been trained in caring for many conditions of the elderly. They are also trained on medications. In addition to all the requirements we have for our staff, they must also have a clean fingerprint history and must be trained in first aid. All our staff must be deemed capable of caring for the elderly by their physician prior to employment.
We provide 24 hour services for elderly clients.
- Manage medications including refilling and clarification of script with the physician.
- Dispensing of medications according to doctors instructions.
- Assisting with self administered medications.
- Coordinating visits with nurses, physicians and other medical procedures.
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and grooming.
- Three delicious well balanced home cooked meals daily.
- Two snacks daily plus additional if requested.
- Menus for special diets.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Coordinating transportation to and from appointments and activities.
Our Dining Service
We pride ourselves in providing delicious meals which are healthy and prepared with fresh ingredients. We bake wonderful deserts and are also able to make treats for our clients who have to watch their sugar and salt intake. Breakfast always includes fresh fruit. Lunch is the large meal and will include fresh vegetable, grains and meats. Dinner is a lighter meal and may include momemade soups, salads, sandwiches and such. We also provide mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Our kitchen is always open.