We are committed to ensure the safety of all our residents. The following safety precautions are in place:
- 24 hour staff. Should any resident require assistance during the night our sleepover staff is available.
- Handicap accessible bathrooms.
- Ramped entrances and exits.
- All bedrooms have exit doors and/or egress windows.
- Our flooring provides a save, firm, comfortable surface for walkers and wheelchairs.
- Monitored household systems which alert our monitoring provider if there are any changes in the household operating systems.
- Monitored fire security sprinkler systems.
- Annual fire inspections.
- All employees and staff are first aid certified.
- All staff must be trained in first aid.
- Several key staff members live on site.
Windsor House I
Windsor House I has a large family room where residents gather to discuss the topics of the day, watch a move, participate in an activity, or just to relax. We also have a beautiful formal living room perfect for socializing with family and friends or just to read a book. Windsor House I also has several large patios and decks situated around the properties three acres. One of the decks is very large and stretches the length of the back of the home. Spectacular views of the vineyards and rolling hills of Sonoma County can be enjoyed from here.
All of our bedrooms have been decorated with elderly clients in mind. A beautiful mixture of antiques and country classics make each bedroom a wonderful place. Some of our clients prefer to have their own furnishings and we are happy to comply. Windsor House I Photo Gallery
Windsor House II
Windsor House II has a large front living room which is perfect to sit and enjoy a good movie or to visit with friends and family. We also have a bright sun room off the kitchen and dining area which is enjoyed by residents wanting to read the paper, or just to take in a bit of the morning sun. Also available, a large deck and several patios to take in the wonderful Sonoma County air and enjoy view of the vineyards and gentle hills in the distance. Windsor House II Photo Gallery